To whomever it may or may not concern!

"40 years of trying to make everyone happy feels like a lot of homework!" 

He said that when he leaned forward to that piece of paper laying on the metal desk and held that blue pen and started writing down...while talking! 

"People will never be satisfied and happy by other's actions or other's presence. The more I tried to make sure everyone is at ease and content, the more I see the gab. That hollow feeling of it's not enough. I've been through everything, death, love, broken heart, joy, sadness, happiness, fear, locked in prison, locked in my own skin, enslaved to myself and others. Sometimes  It seems like I've seen it all, yet haven't done nothing really! Life can be very tricky if you are not aware of what's going on around you on daily basis. That's why I learned how to become an audience. No one expect nothing from the audience when the show starts. Audience are the measurement of how good or bad the show is. But as an audience one can be swallowed by the darkness and able to act as if they never appeared. 
I don't know where is this going, I thought I had a clear idea when I started talking to you but now it seems like it's all mandatory to keep talking while you pretend you are listening. See in this world there are two types of people. The type that listens and the type that acts as if they are listening. Between the two types there is barely any differences. What type are you!"

Helplessly he caught that papers and start shredding it all over the room, the same empty room he was asked to put in for his own safety as well as the society that he fears so much. Slowly he crowls to his box and went in it and hollered. 

"I'll go back now to my box. I will cause no harm to anyone. I'm done. Thank you..."

The next day he was found dead, they said the cause of dead was an idea that went through his head.

Comments

Popular Posts